Dems need to stop working vs. Trump
You can’t open your newspaper or turn on the TV without seeing and hearing the far-left liberal socialist Democratic Party still kicking and screaming about the 2016 election.
Leading up to Nov. 6, 2016, Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party and all the far left, fake news media were demanding that the Republican nominee, Donald Trump, sign a letter stating that he would accept the outcome of the election and not challenge the final results.
From that night of the election 2016 until November 2019, the Democratic Party and fake news have been doing what they demanded Trump not do.
They are trying to change the outcome of the election by any means possible.
President Trump was elected by around 63 million Americans across the country. He was elected by the people just like other presidents before him. Look at his success;
1. In less than three years, he has created almost four million jobs.
2. More Americans are now employed than ever before.
3. 400,000 manufacturing jobs created.
4. Economic growth has hit 4.2 percent.
5. New unemployment claims hit a 49 year low.
6. Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
7. African American, Hispanic, Asian, women and youth unemployment all have reached an all-time low.
8. Retail sales have surged another 6 percent over the last year
9. An additional $6 billion is fighting the opioid epidemic.
10. An additional $716 billion is funding the military ($700 billion the first year).
These are just a few of the things Trump and the Republicans have gotten done in less than three years.
What has the leadership of the socialist Democratic Party accomplished in less than three years?
Absolutely nothing but try to impeach a sitting president on false allegations from day one. You can thank Sen. Chuck Schumer, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and all their far-left liberal comrades for wasting millions of taxpayers’ dollars for nothing, just because they hate Trump.
If they look at what’s going on in the “swamp in Washington,” they will see why Trump was elected in 2016 and why he will be re-elected in 2020.
You can’t change the past, but if we all work together we can have a bright future.