Lee J. amd Mary Scott
Mr. and Mrs. Lee J. Scott celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary. They were married Jan. 24, 1947 at the Church of the Brethren, Claysburg, by the Rev. Charles L. Cox.
Mrs. Scott is the former Mary Bowser.
The couple had two children: Bonnie and Ron,, both of whom are deceased. They have three grandsons and five great-grandchildren.
Mr. Scott retired as a machinist from SKF in 1985.
He served in the Navy in the South Pacific, during World War II.
Mrs. Scott worked at Sam Klevans store in Claysburg, and later for General Electric in Cleveland, Ohio.
They are members of Berean Baptist Church, Duncansville.