- Eric Brown, 621 N. 10th Ave., was arrested midday Friday at his home and charged with retaliation against a victim, witness of civil suit participant.
- Lasheem Lee, 852 22nd St., was arrested late Friday along East Spruce Street and charged with criminal trespass.
- William Raymound Freet, 824 26th St., was arrested late Friday at his home and charged with simple assault, reckless endangerment and harassment.
- Braden Durea Galant, 112 Ivyside Estates, was arrested early Saturday on 25th Avenue and charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.
Bedford state police
- A 16-year-old Alum Bank boy was cited for disorderly conduct after he allegedly made sexual comments and gestures in early March on a school bus.
- Sometime between mid-September and Wednesday, someone stole a Pennsylvania license plate from an Alum Bank man's car.
Huntingdon state police
- Ridge Allen Booher of Alexandria was charged for using an Alexandria woman's debit card in January to withdraw money without permission
- Dylan T. Wagner, 20, and Chester C. Heck, 23, both of Huntingdon, allegedly stole grocery items from the Huntingdon Walmart late Friday.
Philipsburg state police
- A Philipsburg woman said someone used her debit card information to make roughly $185 in purchases in the area.
- A Philipsburg man said someone used his debit card to pay for DirecTV service.