Filed before California Avenue Magisterial District Judge Steven D. Jackson:
Charges waived to court Jan. 9:
- Derrick A. Thomas, 20, 519 North Ave., Wilkinsburg, was charged by Altoona police with two counts of resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, a liquor violation by a person less than 21 years of age and public drunkenness on the 4000 block of Campus View Drive Nov. 17.
Charges were waived to court Jan. 9.
- Rollin Black, 44, 208 E. Temple Lane, Lot 31, Altoona, was charged by Allegheny Township police with criminal mischief at Walmart, 2600 Plank Road, Altoona, May 13, 2012.
- Melanie V. Machado, 21, 123 Oliver St., Newark, N.J., was charged by Logan Township police with forgery and theft by deception at Boscov's, 139 Falon Lane, Altoona, Dec. 12.
- Jeffrey E. Cruthers Jr., 21, 526 Gage Ave., Altoona, was charged by Logan Township police with aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment at 30 Something Nov. 1.
- Nicholas P. Colabove, 24, 1406 Logan Blvd., Altoona, was charged by Allegheny Township police with driving under the influence and public drunkenness on Sheraton Drive Jan. 1. Charge of public drunkenness was moved to nontraffic court, and other charge was withdrawn Feb. 13.