Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | School Notes | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Flash explosion injures two residents

Couple had just moved into home on Second St.

January 23, 2014
By William Kibler ( , The Altoona Mirror

A couple who had just moved into a house on the 1500 block of Second Street were taken by ambulance to UPMC Altoona with blunt force injuries and burns after they tried to light the furnace, causing a flash explosion Wednesday afternoon, according to city Fire Chief Tim Hileman.

I am looking for: