STATE COLLEGE - The Chamber of Business & Industry of Centre County presented several awards during the recent annual awards gala.
Those honored include:
- Small Business of the Year: Otto's Pub & Brewery.
- Community Service: Ted McDowell, AmeriServ Bank
- Corporate Philanthropy: Harrison's Wine Grill and Catering.
- Excellence in Entrepreneurship: Scott Good, Goodco Mechanical Inc. & Energy Stewards Inc.
- Outstanding CBICC Volunteer of the Year: B. Perry Babb, Keystone Business Support Inc.
- Outstanding Technology Company of the Year: Automated Records Centre.
- CBICC Ambassador of the Year: Laurene Keck, Sweetland Engineering.
- Quality of Life: Tait Farm Foods' Community Harvest.
- CBICC Spirit: Frances Stevenson, Kish Bank.