Logan Township police
– Matthew Miller, 31, Hastings, was arrested early Friday at Col. Drake Highway and Allegheny Avenue and charged with possession of Suboxone, possession of drug paraphernalia and a summary traffic violation.
– Robert A. Millard, 29, and Daniel L. Vandrew, 28, both of Altoona, were cited for riding dirt bikes on roadways on Wednesday at Yale Lane and Princeton Road.
– Tamra C. Leaper, 19, Altoona, was charged with retail theft for an alleged incident July 22 at J.C. Penney in the Logan Valley Mall.
– Ty-Kia Barley, 39, and Kim Spears, 51, both of Altoona, were each charged with retail theft for an alleged incident July 16 at Gabe’s, 516 W. Plank Road.
– Ashley M. Weller, 25, was charged with two counts of retail theft for alleged incidents at Victoria’s Secret in the Logan Valley Mall and Gabe’s, 516 W. Plank Road, on May 4.
Hollidaysburg state police
– Allen Shannon Jr., 32, Altoona, was charged with retail theft for an alleged incident July 8 at Martin’s Foods in Bellemeade.