Emergency groups urged to submit info
Deadline near for Blair County Proud submissions
Monday is the deadline for Blair County police, fire and emergency medical departments to submit information for the annual Blair County Proud edition.
“We would really like to be able to include information about all of the Blair County emergency departments in the edition, but unfortunately only a handful have responded,” Steve Carpenter, Mirror assistant managing editor, said.
There is no cost for the departments to submit the information and photos, which highlight how these emergency responders serve their communities.
Survey forms are available at:
– Police departments: altoonamirror.com/bcp-police/
– Fire companies: altoonamirror.com/bcp-fire/
– Emergency medical: altoonamirror.com/bcp-ems/
– Other nonprofit and social organizations in Blair County also can submit information and photos for free at altoonamirror.com/bcp-nonprofit/.
– Businesses also can highlight how they serve the community at altoonamirror.com/bcp-business/.
There is no charge for submitting the information.
The Blair County Proud edition will be included in the Sept. 24 Mirror. The deadline for all submissions is Monday.
For more information on Blair County Proud, call 946-7537 or email email@example.com.