— Karl Rieger, 64, of 221 Fifth Ave. was arrested early Sunday at his residence and charged with driving under the influence.
— Jack D. Williams, of 2526 Sixth Ave. was arrested late Sunday on the 3300 block of Broad Avenue and charged with public drunkenness.
— Michael Daniels, of 1910 First Ave. was arrested Monday evening at 128 E. Crawford Ave. and charged with criminal trespass.
— Shawnisha Ware, of 851 Deaville Court, Monroeville, was arrested early Tuesday at 405 E. 25th Ave. and charged with driving under the influence.
Logan Township police
— David Dexter, 26, of 500 24th Ave. was arrested along 17th Street late on Aug. 3 and charged with driving under the influence.
— Thomas Nagle II, 30, of 1603 21st Ave., Apt. 2, was arrested along Valley View Boulevard early on Aug. 17 and charged with hit and run.
— Amie McNunis, 24, of 1100 11th St., Apt. 904, was arrested Friday at Kohl’s in the Logan Towne Centre and charged with retail theft and receiving stolen property.
— Terrie Corle, 45, of 1649 E. Pleasant Valley Blvd. was arrested at her residence late on Sunday and charged with simple assault, harassment, disorderly conduct and interferring with the custody of a child.
— Andrew Dick, 35, of 207 Colorado Drive was arrested at his residence early Sunday and charged with simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief.
Huntingdon state police
— Zachary L. Hicks, 19, Mount Union, was charged with retail theft Saturday following an incident at the Giant Food Store, Smithfield Township.
— Kevin S. Plopi, 55, McKeesport, was charged with theft by deception after allegedly being wired funds via Western Union to a 39-year-old Alexandria man to purchase skid steer parts and equipment and failing to deliver the equipment or refund the money. The incident occurred Jan. 9 in Smithfield Township.
Bedford state police
— Shannon C. McDannell, no age or address listed, was charged Aug. 16 with driving under the influence at Route 96 and Stairway Drive, Londonderry Township.
— James D. E. Ling, 49, Bedford, was charged Monday with a protection-from-abuse violation involving a 52-year-old woman in Napier Township.
— Wendy Middleton, 41, no address listed, was charged Aug. 20 with driving under the influence and roadways laned for traffic at Washington Avenue and Third Street.
Logan Township police
– Kenneth Smith, 43, 553 Holland Road, was arrested Aug. 4 on Ponderosa Drive and charged with driving under the influence.
– Nickolas Carlin, 53, Spring Run, was arrested Aug. 1 at the Logan Valley Mall and charged with retail theft and public drunkenness.
– David Reaney, 46, 804 Crawford Ave., was arrested July 23 on Valley View Boulevard and charged with driving under the influence.
Hollidaysburg state police
– Margaret L. Barley, 63, 126 McMullen Road, was arrested Sunday on Interstate 99 at 17th Street and charged with driving under the influence.
– Rikki Lee Cobler, 32, 119 Heather Lane, Hollidaysburg, was charged with disorderly conduct for an alleged incident between July 25 -27 where she allegedly called 911 three times for no purpose.
– Daniel L. Dentremont, 24, Hollidaysburg, faces theft-related charges for an alleged incident Aug. 9 at A&D Discounts, 309 Route 22, Hollidaysburg.
– Earl R. Nyiri, no age listed, was arrested early Friday at First Avenue and Ninth Street and charged with driving under the influence.
– Jonathan R. Hockenous, 30, 855 S. Park Drive, was arrested early Thursday on the 3300 block of Broad Avenue and charged with loitering and prowling at night, disorderly conduct, possession of a controlled substance and public drunkenness.
– Charles R. Summerville II, 30, of South Carolina was arrested late Wednesday on at Green Avenue Towers and charged with public drunkenness.
– Daniel R. Burger, no age listed, 5127 Broad Ave., was arrested early Wednesday on the 2200 block of Seventh Avenue and charged with driving under the influence.
– Jody R. Wolfe, no age or address listed, was arrested early Tuesday under the Seventh Street Bridge and charged with false identity to law enforcement and public drunkenness.
– Dustin R. Lafferty, 33, was arrested Sunday at Seventh Avenue and 17th Street on a Blair County Sheriff’s Department warrant.
– Davere A. Jacobs, 22, 1006 Lexington Ave., was arrested Sunday on the 200 block of East Chestnut Avenue and charged with retail theft.
– John W. Bowmaster, 47, 1002 Fourth Ave., was arrested Sunday on the 1200 block of Sixth Avenue and charged with driving under the influence.
Logan Township police
– Ryan Duffy, 25, 913 Sixth Ave., was arrested Monday at Motel 6, 1500 Sterling St., and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Deshawn Randolph, 21, 1429 First Ave., was arrested Monday at Motel 6, 1500 Sterling St., and charged with fleeing police and driving under the influence.
– Jeffrey Millard, 34, 205 Sandy Run Road, was arrested Monday at his residence and charged with simple assault and harassment.
– Victoria Landry, 19, 900 Rubra Circle, Duncansville, was arrested Aug. 3 on Pleasant Valley Boulevard and charged with driving under the influence.