Magisterial district judge
Filed before Roaring Spring Magisterial District Judge Craig E. Ormsby:
Charges waived to court Jan. 23Feb. 6:
– Shane L. Kennedy, 26, 455 Greendown Acres, Hollidaysburg, was charged by Freedom Township police with driving under the influence and two summary traffic violations at Walmart, 200 Commerce Drive, Duncansville, Dec. 20.
– Barry E. Snyder, 57, 152 Steinbeiser Drive, Altoona, was charged by Greenfield Township police with two counts of forgery, theft by unlawful taking, theft by deception, receiving stolen property, identity theft and writing a bad check at Whetstone’s Service Station, 13138 Dunnings Highway, Claysburg, June 11; and with same charges at Whetstone’s Service Station, 13138 Dunnings Highway, Claysburg, June 17; and with same charges at Whetstone’s Service Station, 13138 Dunnings Highway, Claysburg, July 11.
– Sarah K. Walter, 18, 695 Bedford St., Claysburg, was charged by Greenfield Township police with theft of property, theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property on the 400 block of Ski Gap Road, Claysburg, Dec. 11.
– Lori L. Shane, 35, 116 N. Market St., Martinsburg, was charged by Martinsburg police with possession of a controlled substance, possession of a small amount of marijuana and three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia at her residence Dec. 6.
– Sheldon H. Appleman Jr., 44, 3034 Everett Road, East Freedom, was charged by Freedom Township police with simple assault and harassment at his residence Jan. 14.
– Melissa L. Smith, 41, 126 Lodge St., Woodbury, was charged by state police with three counts of simple assault, three counts of recklessly endangering another person, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct, accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property, three counts of harassment and seven summary traffic violations on Dumbhundred and Cross Cove Roads, Taylor Township, Dec. 22.
– Larry D. Arnold, 35, 242 Showalter Road, East Freedom, was charged by Greenfield Township police with aggravated assault, simple assault, obstructing administration of law, resisting arrest, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, driving under the influence, disorderly conduct, harassment and two summary traffic violations on the 500 block of Ski Gap Road, Claysburg, Jan. 17.
– Tye O. Dively, 37, 561 Ski Gap Road, Claysburg, was charged by Blair County Sheriff’s Office with open lewdness, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and public drunkenness at his residence Jan. 17.
Magisterial district judge
Filed before California Avenue Magisterial District Judge Steven D. Jackson:
Charges waived to court Jan. 9:
– Derrick A. Thomas, 20, 519 North Ave., Wilkinsburg, was charged by Altoona police with two counts of resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, a liquor violation by a person less than 21 years of age and public drunkenness on the 4000 block of Campus View Drive Nov. 17.
Charges were waived to court Jan. 9.
– Rollin Black, 44, 208 E. Temple Lane, Lot 31, Altoona, was charged by Allegheny Township police with criminal mischief at Walmart, 2600 Plank Road, Altoona, May 13, 2012.
– Melanie V. Machado, 21, 123 Oliver St., Newark, N.J., was charged by Logan Township police with forgery and theft by deception at Boscov’s, 139 Falon Lane, Altoona, Dec. 12.
– Jeffrey E. Cruthers Jr., 21, 526 Gage Ave., Altoona, was charged by Logan Township police with aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment at 30 Something Nov. 1.
– Nicholas P. Colabove, 24, 1406 Logan Blvd., Altoona, was charged by Allegheny Township police with driving under the influence and public drunkenness on Sheraton Drive Jan. 1. Charge of public drunkenness was moved to nontraffic court, and other charge was withdrawn Feb. 13.