Bureau of Liquor Control enforcement
– Beer Barn in Duncansville was cited in June for selling alcoholic beverages on May 3 to a 19-year-old minor during a supervised age compliance check conducted by the bureau.
– The American Legion Home Association in Hollidaysburg was cited for awarding more than $35,000 in prizes in any seven-day period multiple times from June 9 to Dec. 21, 2017, and from Jan. 12 to April 12.
– O’Neill Hotel in Hollidaysburg was cited for failing to keep records on the premises on May 9.
– Primanti Bros. in Altoona was cited for selling, furnishing or permitting the sale of alcoholic beverages to a visibly intoxicated patron on April 27.
– Old Dutch Grille in Altoona was cited for failing to maintain complete and accurate licensed business operating records for a two-year period prior to May 30.
– Microtel Inn and Suites was cited for failing to have a manager complete the Responsible Alcohol Management Program training within the required time frame from April 11 through May 9.
– Fort Bedford Veterans of Foreign Wars Club in Bedford was cited for selling alcoholic beverages to nonmembers on April 7.
– Slavish Citizens Club in Lilly was cited for selling alcoholic beverages to nonmembers on Dec. 27, 2017, Jan. 22, Feb, 8, March 8, April 5 and April 20.
– The Point Pub in Johnstown was cited for failing to return restaurant liquor license and permit cards to the bureau within the required time frame between April 1 and May 4.
– El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant in Johnstown was cited for failing to maintain malt or brewed beverage dispensing system cleaning records from Jan. 1 to May 5. It was also cited for failing to clean malt or brewed beverage dispensing system at least once a week during the same time period.
– Ohio Street Lounge in Johnstown was cited for selling, furnishing or permitting the sale of alcoholic beverages to a visibly intoxicated patron on April 20. It was also cited for allowing a minor to be in an area of the premises where smoking was permitted.