Swindell, hard rockers to perform in Clearfield
Country artist Cole Swindell, hard rockers Queensryche and Kix and southern rockers 38 Special and The Outlaws will headline this year’s musical entertainment at the 157th annual Clearfield County Fair this summer, fair officials announced this week.
Tickets are scheduled to go on sale online at 10 a.m. today for the July 30 to Aug. 5 fair. Advance concert tickets purchased by March 31 include free gate admission to the fair, ex-cluding the Truck & Tractor Pull.
* Sunday, July 30, Fair queen competition.
* Monday, July 31, Fireman’s Parade followed by fireworks.
* Tuesday, Aug. 1, Matthew West and Zach Williams, Grammy-nominated contemporary Christian musicians, $20.
* Wednesday, Aug. 2, Cole Swindell, platinum-selling country artist, and Alaska & Madi, country western duo, $32-$37.
* Thursday, Aug. 3, Truck & Tractor Pull, $15.
* Friday, Aug. 4, 38 Special and The Outlaws, $23-$25.
* Saturday, Aug. 5, Queensryche, Kix and Autograph, $22-$27.
A complete schedule and ticket information is at www.ClearfieldCountyFair.com.